Management of members
Effortlessly identify and integrate your current and future members by simplifying all the stages of their membership. Your administrative processes have never been so intuitive with the Eudonet CRM integral software dedicated to associations and NFPs!
> Find out more
Connected and Mobile CRM
With your integral Eudo Touch application, your CRM is in your pocket, meaning you stay productive on the go. Employees benefit from a solution available everywhere and at all times. This is a must-have extension!
> Find out more
Intuitive operation and 360 ° vision
With its adapted ergonomics, its 360 ° view, its easy input and search or its duplication, navigate easily in Eudonet and guarantee the quality of your data.
> Find out more
Choose the package thats right for your organisation:
What is a CRM for Professional Associations?
A CRM for Professional Association (or AMS – Association Management Software) is an integral solution dedicated to the management of the activity of professional organisations which allows you to benefit from:
- Simple management of your contacts (members, companies, experts, etc.)
- Easy management of your memberships (registration, annual data, subscriptions, etc.)
- Centralisation of your business processes: representation, training, marketing automation,…
- A 360° view to manage your entire activity and reach your objectives faster
- Connectivity and mobility to remain productive in all circumstances and wherever you are.
Discover our definition of CRM and how it helps you day after day in your business.
Why should you change your AMS / CRM Solution?
There are many reasons why you may feel the need to change or update your AMS / CRM solution, it may be that your current solution hasn’t been designed specifically for the sector and therefore it is not giving you the features your association needs to move forward, or it may be that it begins to require, among other things:
- Regular technology updates
- More flexibility
- Better security
More details of the reasons why you should change your AMS / CRM solution can be found here.
How to implement CRM in my Professional Association?
In order to integrate a full CRM within the structure of your Professional Association, you need to follow the steps below:
- Define the major challenges and needs of your organisation
- Identify the key people involved in the project
- Analyse your information system and prepare for data migration
- Draft the specification that includes all of this information
More information on how to implement your new CRM solution can be found here.
How to choose a CRM for a Professional Association?
In order to best serve the interests of their members and their sector of activity, Associations, Federations, Trade Unions, Societies should be able to rely on a strong integral solution dedicated to their activity. The right CRM solution must:
- Offer functionalities dedicated to the activity of your Professional Association
- Facilitate the organisation and collaboration of your staff for better performance
- Be flexible to meet your initial needs simply and efficiently
- Be scalable to meet your needs as you grow
- Be ergonomic and intuitive for a quick learning curve
To choose your CRM solution, discover all our advice here.